At HI,NEXT we are thrilled by the unlimited range of possibilities.
It is our believe that solutions for intelligent digital transactions are becoming essential for competitiveness and customer satisfaction for any kind of business.
While we build digital products and services, we make sure that every step along the way creates an impact. Not just the end result, but everything that stands behind it: the people, the companies, the environment and our future. The desire to improve things and the willingness to create something valuable let us shape a better future together with our clients.
Sounds good? Let’s make an impact together. We’re HI,NEXT – THE IMPACT AGENCY.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced QA Manager.
- Familiar with Jira / Confluence
- Familiar with QA Tools
- Experience in exploratory testing and in creating manual as well as automated test cases
- Planning and execution of automated tests
- Test and document functional- and non-functional requirements
- User Story Writing in Tickets
- Formulating Acceptance Criteria
- German C2 & English C1
- Minimum 2+ years experience
Experience with Software Development
Scrum Master experience:
- Interface between team members & stakeholders
- Setup, manage & lead appointments
- Remove impediments / blockers from the Scrum Team
- Together with the team you optimise the process on a regular basis
Requirements Engineering experience:
- Aggregate feedback from internal- and external stakeholders
- Refine and document functional- and non-functional requirements
- Formulate tickets and acceptance criteria
- Developing a Feature Roadmap together with the Product Owner
- Good communication skills
- Impact driven for customers and yourself
- Can-do attitude
- Always seeking to find the best solution
- Intrinsic motivation
What you will do:
- Work within a functional SCRUM team consisting of 6 members steady members + support of one working student
- Work on different software development projects with the main focus on configurators
- You derive test cases from user stories and acceptance criteria and contribute to the maintenance of our test case catalog
- You will perform manual integration testing, regression testing and promote test automation
- You ensure the quality of our frontends and our backend applications
- You accompany the development teams in the iteration, so that a "shippable product" is created at the end of each iteration.
Benefits for working at HI, NEXT
- Job Rad
- Get together staycations once every quarter (1-3 Days)
- Training budget 1200 € / year
- 100% Remote work & culture
- 30-40 hours/ week
We are looking forward to receiving your application on firstname.lastname@example.org with earliest possible entry date and salary expectations.